Announcing the launch of Women Who Enterprise a 9-Week entrepreneurship program for high-growth women-led businesses.
Walker’s Legacy and the Walker’s Legacy Foundation in partnership with the City of Newark, the Newark Community Economic Development Corporation, and Capital One, have partnered to support entrepreneurial opportunities for growing women-led firms.
About the program:
Are you ready to grow your business into a scalable, investable, and sustainable venture? Perhaps you’re looking for expert guidance, education, and mentorship needed to take your business to the next level…
Whether your unique challenge is a lack of funding, lack of business knowledge, or a lack of community, the Walker’s Legacy PROSPECTUS Business Accelerator is for the woman entrepreneur looking to gain these resources and build her business in 2019.
Ideal candidates are women who have:
- Been in business for at least 2-years
- Have generated $100,000 in revenue for the business
- Are considering hiring full or part-time employees within the next 12 to 24 months
- Are committed to the advancement and growth of their business
PROSPECTUS is a FREE 9-week accelerated in-person entrepreneurship training program for established women-owned businesses that includes:
- Original curriculum
- Access to industry experts and leaders
- A dedicated entrepreneurship instructor
- Opportunity to compete for prize funding in front of investors and business professionals.
If you’re ready to invest in yourself, your dream, and your venture in 2019, we encourage you to learn more and enroll today for your spot in the spring 2019 program commencing in February 2019.
Please note that only 25 seats are available for this program. Walker’s Legacy, the Walker’s Legacy Foundation and the Newark Community Economic Development Corporation reserve the right to review all applicants and select participants based on the qualifications listed above.