Walker’s Legacy presents its ‘Women of Color in Tech’ event series powered by Comcast and held in partnership with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. The program will showcase multicultural women in technology, explore opportunities and resources minority and women entrepreneurs may utilize to grow and expand their entrepreneurial endeavors and will highlight key programs and initiatives of Comcast.
Sponsored by Comcast, the program will feature a number of components aimed to connect small business owners and budding entrepreneurs with the digital tools, local resources, and business contacts needed to take their ventures to the next level.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Marlin Williams, Tech Town
- Monica Wheat, Backstage Capital
- Chinonye Akunne, Motor City STEAM
- Sibrina N. Collins, PhD, Marburger STEM Center, Lawrence Technological University
- Dana Wilson, Comcast
- Shannon Dulin, Comcast
- Katrina Turnbow, Kanopi Social
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Walker’s Legacy
- 6:30PM – Registration and opening reception
- 6:45PM – Formal program
- 8:00PM – 8:30PM – Program conclusion and post program reception