We’re proud to partner with Comcast and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund to present Women of Color in Tech…
Walker’s Legacy presents its ‘Women of Color in Tech’ event series in powered by Comcast. The program will showcase multicultural women in technology, explore opportunities and resources minority and women entrepreneurs may utilize to grow and expand their entrepreneurial endeavors and will highlight key programs and initiatives of Comcast.
Sponsored by Comcast, the program will feature a number of components aimed to connect small business owners and budding entrepreneurs with the digital tools, local resources, and business contacts needed to take their ventures to the next level.
- Nikia Green, Comcast
- Michelle Ferrell, Code Park Houston
- Shar’nee Francis, thesite.io
- Laura Silva, Bank of America
- Ashley Turner, First Daughter, City of Houston
- Joy Hutton, Walker’s Legacy Houston
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Walker’s Legacy