Walker’s Legacy presents its ‘Women of Color in Tech’ event series powered by Comcast. The program will showcase multicultural women in technology, explore opportunities and resources minority and women entrepreneurs may utilize to grow and expand their entrepreneurial endeavors and will highlight key programs and initiatives of Comcast.
Sponsored by Comcast, the program will feature a number of components aimed to connect small business owners and budding entrepreneurs with the digital tools, local resources, and business contacts needed to take their ventures to the next level. Join us for conversations, music by Mother Maryrose, and more…
- Kyree Holmes, User Experience Researcher, Comcast & Founder, Onyx Valley
- Jennifer Rodriguez, President, Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tiffanie Stanard, Founder & CEO, Stimulus, Inc.
- Jumoke K. Dada, Technologist & Social Entrepreneur, Tech Women Network
- Tracy Levesque, Co-Founder/Co-President, YIKES, Inc.
- Jessie Garcia, Tozuda
- Lauren Miller, Serial Entrepreneur, Miller3 Consulting, CANT STAY PUT, and FLTRD.
- Danielle P. Jeter, Founder & President, Women In Media GLOBAL
- 6:30PM: Registration and opening reception
- 6:45PM: Formal program
- 8:00PM – 8:30PM: Program conclusion and post program reception