Walker’s Legacy and the DC Housing Finance Agency presented “Secure the Bag: Turning Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Gig”—a discussion on turning your entrepreneurial ambitions into business realities. The program featured personal account stories on starting and scaling a side venture.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dionna Dorsey, Dionna Dorsey Design & District of Clothing
- Risha K. Williams, DC Housing Finance Agency
- Mercy Chikowore, Public Relations & Communications Professional
- Natalie Cofield, Walker’s Legacy
- Mariana Barrientos Roig, ROIG Communications, LLC
Panelists gave insights in ways of creating additional income streams while successfully managing a full-time work schedule. The program was in partnership with the DC Housing Finance Agency and the U.S. Minority Business Development Agency.