Join us as we discuss strategies to help you gain capital for your business venture, manage your personal finances and build wealth through real estate investment.
Whether personal or business, Walker’s Legacy is ready to help you spring your money into shape with the Financial Prosperity Summit on April 27, 2018
Join us to learn more about personal financial management, equity crowdfunding, business financing tools, and real estate and business investment.
This program is complimentary to attend and is sponsored by Amalgamated Bank, Envolve Entrepreneurship, and WeWork of Color and offers the opportunity to connect with of New York City’s leading financial experts, industry leaders, and bankers ready to help you learn to do everything from building your asset portfolio, to financing your entrepreneurial venture.
Summit speakers include…
- Brie Bythewood, VP of Marketing and Communications/Partner, La Cite Development
- Charlie O’Donnell, Partner, and Founder, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Christopher Upperman, CEO, Envolve Entrepreneurship
- Danna Jacob, CFP, Founding Partner, Legacy Care Wealth, LLC
- Dixiana Berrios, Executive Vice President, Amalgamated Bank
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Founder & CEO, Walker’s Legacy
- Nikki Merkerson, Community Reinvestment and Community Partnership Officer, JP Morgan Chase
- Sabrina Stratton, 1st Vice President, Commercial Banking, Amalgamated Bank
RSVP today to learn more about the best ways to grow, invest, and expand your finances!