Sign up by midnight February 5, 2016, to participate…
If you’re like most entrepreneurs and professionals, no one is holding you accountable. You’re stuck doing busy work, dealing with interruptions and distractions. You may have negative habits that sabotage you, habits that you’re not even aware of. Do you find yourself frustrated and wanting to break free of the ordinary and deep inside you know you’re ready for change?
So, let’s make 2016 a little different and get off to a better start by joining the Walker’s Legacy 2016 Accountability Challenge
There are studies that indicate the positive effects of having an accountability circle of support. Accountability Circles are great for goal and dream realignment. They can help support you on making the changes you need to succeed and overcome adversity.
Align your goals to achieve your dreams while supporting a team of women to do the same.
Gather a team of 4 women or men to support and share the experience of working together and supporting each other. Each team member must come up with one to three short-term goals that can be measured in a SMART format. The team that has accomplished the majority of its initial goals by April 15, 2016, will receive complimentary passes to attend the Walker’s Legacy Entrepreneur Retreat in Austin, TX taking place in May 2016.
- You must be a Walker’s Legacy Member to participate
- 10 Teams will be selected
- Each team must be comprised of four members (members can be spread across the nation but there must be a group of four)
- Each team member must have a complex SMART goal that can be measured and accomplished within 3 months or less
- Teams must submit bi-weekly video blogs about team progress
- Complete the following Interest Form with the names and information for each team member| Official Challenge Submission Form
- Each team must submit a short video that includes:
- an introduction to each team member (name, title, business industry, what she/he does for a living)
- why your team should be chosen
- the goal of each team member
- how each member intends to support the team
- Log-on to the Walker’s Legacy portal and become a member
All participants will receive the a Walker’s Legacy accountability circles curriculum to follow.