The Walker’s Legacy movement to empower and equip women in business is growing!
Due to overwhelming interest the Walker’s Legacy site experienced higher than normal volumes which impacted our site. As such, we are extending the call for speakers to February 4, 2015.
As our organization expands we have a increased demand for business experts and featured speakers for our in-person and online programming. If you are a speaker or expert looking to share your expertise, know someone who would be a great addition to our growing national network or would just like to submit an amazing idea let us know!
Please note: Men are welcome to submit your candidacy. Walker’s Legacy is interested in hearing from a diverse array of speakers and your input and contributions are greatly appreciated![space]
Through our ongoing call for experts you can submit:
- Speakers: You want to speak, or you want to submit someone else you think would be a great speaker
- Ideas: Let us know the topics you would like to see Walker’s Legacy cover through our in-person and online training programs.
If you’re submitting a topic or session, your idea should fit into one of these session styles:
- Presentation: A speaker shares ideas and insights with the audience in a TED style session (usually 15-30 minutes)
- Workshop: Includes hands-on learning (particularly fitted to more technical sessions — usually 30-45 minutes)
- Panel: A group of people (preferably 2-3, possibly to include a moderator) dig deep into a subject, talking through key points and differing perspectives to give the audience a well-rounded view of the subject (usually 45-90 minutes)
In the online form you will be asked to identify which category your expertise/idea fits within:
- Start-Up Considerations (general)
- Starting/Running a Non-profit
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Professional Services
The Walker’s Legacy Call for Experts closes on January 31, 2014
If form does not appear, please click here to complete submission.