Walker’s Legacy is proud to partner with Capital One to present Secure the Bag: A Financial Wealth Building Summit.
It’s tax return season. Before you map out your next financial move, let us help you learn how to maximize your earnings and secure the bag!
You won’t want to miss brunch bites, mimosas, a fireside chat, and a savings and budgeting intensive session with senior executives and financial access educators.
- Alize Garcia, Community Affairs Manager, Link at Intersection Co
- Amina Cush, Walker’s Legacy City Director New York
- Theresa Bedeau, Vice President, Community Development Banking, Capital One
- Sheena Lee, Financial Access Educator
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Founder & CEO, Walker’s Legacy
The program will take place on April 27, 2019 from 11:30AM to 1:30PM at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, 141 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn NY 11205, US