In honor of Small Business Month, Walker’s Legacy and Paypal are proud to present “The Evolution of E-Commerce: Strategies to Grow Your Online Profits” to help women-led firms grow and expand their online enterprises.
The event marks the second year Paypal, the leader in online merchant sales and financial offerings for small businesses, has partnered with Walker’s Legacy to both highlight and support multicultural women entrepreneurs.
The program will include a fireside discussion with Paypal executive and Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion Lybra Clemons, panels with million dollars business owners, pop up shops, and a post program reception.
Featured speakers and guests include:
- Psyche Terry, Founder & CIO, UI Global Brands LLC
- Monique Nelms, Founder, A Daily Diva
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Founder, Walker’s Legacy
- Lybra Clemons, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Paypal
- Tamra Nicole, Celebrity Stylist
- Kim Roxie, Founder, LAMIK Beauty
- Mistress of Ceremonies Alanna Sarabia, Host/Producer – Good Morning Texas
Evolution of E-Commerce: Strategies to Grow Your Online Profits will take place on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 from 5:00-9pm at Gilley’s Dallas, 1135 S Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215.